White Chocolate Jelly Belly Surprise BallsGet more ideas for spring ►
Surprise guests with Jelly Belly jelly beans hidden inside a white chocolate ball. To make party favours, fill small cello bags about one-inch deep, top with Surprise Ball, tie closed with ribbon.
Fun for Easter, party favours, baby showers, sweet sixteen birthday parties.
Recipe makes up to 8 white chocolate balls.
- 4 oz white chocolate
- Spring Mix Jelly Belly jelly beans
- Ball/sphere-shaped silicon mold
- Small spoon
- Small pastry brush
- Chop chocolate in small pieces and place in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave chocolate 20-30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating.
- Using small spoon, line silicone molds with chocolate creating two half-domes. Reserve remaining chocolate.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes until set. When chocolate sets, remove from molds.
- Fill half spheres with 6-8 Jelly Belly jelly beans.
- Microwave reserved chocolate 10 seconds at a time until melted, stirring after each heating.
- Place one half sphere on top of the other. Seal by brushing melted chocolate along the edges where the two halves meet. Gently press halves together.
- Allow chocolate to set completely.